Diabetes Store offers a complete line of diabetic supply products to help you manage your diabetes, including meters, test strips, lancets, lancing devices, control solution, insulin, syringes, insulin pump supplies, erectile dysfunction devices, among others. All the major brands delivered them directly to your door-always free of charge.
|Meters and Strips
|Syringes & Insulin
Medicare now covers your blood glucose meter, test strips, lancets, lancing device, control solution and batteries for both Type I (insulin) and Type II (pills) diabetics.
If you have severe visual impairment, you may also qualify for a special monitor with unique features to help the visually impaired.
If you have Medicare and secondary insurance, you may qualify to receive your supplies at no cost to you! Medicare pays 80% and most secondary insurance will pay the remaining 20%. You pay only the deductible, if any.
Glucose Meter and Diabetic Supplies
More about Health & Diabetes